FutureEverything has been commissioned as one of the top three events of its kind in the world by Singapore to deliver a week long festival of digital culture as a landmark part of SG50 – the year long celebrations that mark the 50th anniversary of the founding of Singapore. We are looking to appoint a Global PR agency to generate coverage and profile in targeted international media.
On 5th-13th September 2015, FutureEverything presents a city-wide Festival in Singapore. This is a partnership between FutureEverything, SG50 and Singapore’s Infocomm Development Authority (IDA). This is a unique proposition, as it is the first time Singapore has used a cultural event to communicate issues around its flagship ‘Smart Nation’ – the national vision of using technology to improve lives and business. The Singapore festival will promote a culture of experimentation and prototyping in Singapore, and amplify the global profile of the FutureEverything brand. The festival will take place in venues and public spaces across Singapore, with mass-participation urban gaming, a public realm art installation, a conference, workshops and exhibitions.
FutureEverything requires a communications agency with the reach, contacts, experience and resources to promote FutureEverything Singapore to international media, securing coverage for the festival in high profile international press.
The agency will work with FutureEverything’s communications team to design and deliver the international PR campaign for FutureEverything Singapore. The agency will:
- Promote FutureEverything Singapore’s programme to the international media – where appropriate, ensuring it reinforces FutureEverything’s vision and values
- Expand FutureEverything’s global brand gravitas, making FutureEverything Singapore more attractive to new audiences, sponsors, partners and funders
- Build and promote the profile of FutureEverything’s Founder and CEO, Drew Hemment as an international thought leader in the specific areas covered by the festival
- Develop PR strategy and target media list to promote FutureEverything Singapore to the global press
- Produce, distribute and chase up various press releases, using the key messages and programme from FutureEverything Singapore to attract international media coverage
- Develop FutureEverything Singapore’s international profile outside the UK
- Attract international media to attend FutureEverything Singapore and coordinate their visit
- Broker media partnerships (Desirable)
£25,000 plus VAT
Fee includes full delivery of all objectives as detailed above. This contract will last from date of appointment until all review/post event coverage is confirmed, and all PR reports completed (end October 2015).
Application Process and Recruitment Timeline
Please submit the following to email@example.com:
- Short written proposal (max 1000 words)
- Portfolio/case studies of relevant successes
- Suggested delivery timeline, with reasoning and identified lead-ins for media segments (monthly magazines, broadcast, etc)
Invitation to tender published: Thursday 4th June 2015
Deadline for Submissions: 9am, Friday 19th June 2015
Shortlisted applicants interviews/clarification calls: Tuesday 23rd June 2015
Agency appointed: Thursday 25th June
We are also recruiting an agency to deliver UK PR for FutureEverything Singapore. View brief here.