FutureEverything has been commissioned as one of the top three events of its kind in the world by Singapore to deliver a week long festival of digital culture as a landmark part of SG50 – the year long celebrations that mark the 50th anniversary of the founding of Singapore. We require a communications agency or PR consultant with the contacts, experience and resources to generate profile among partners, communities and stakeholders, the media and the public, in Manchester and the UK.
On 5th-13th September 2015, FutureEverything presents a city-wide Festival in Singapore. This is a partnership between FutureEverything, SG50 and Singapore’s Infocomm Development Authority (IDA). This is a unique proposition, as it is the first time Singapore has used a cultural event to communicate issues around its flagship ‘Smart Nation’ – the national vision of using technology to improve lives and business. The Singapore festival will promote a culture of experimentation and prototyping in Singapore, and amplify the global profile of the FutureEverything brand. The festival will take place in venues and public spaces across Singapore, with mass-participation urban gaming, a public realm art installation, a conference, workshops and exhibitions.
The agency will work with FutureEverything’s board, management and communications team to design and deliver the local (Manchester) and national (UK) campaign for FutureEverything Singapore; generating profile and awareness in Manchester and nationally within the UK. The agency or consultant will also broker strategic relationships to facilitate this. The ideal agency or consultant would be based in or have strong links with Manchester, and have strong links specifically with its cultural, corporate and strategic development communities.
The Manchester and UK PR agency or consultant will:
- Build and promote the profile of FutureEverything Singapore among current and potential local and national partners, stakeholders and sponsors and the UK public
- Promote the Singapore festival programme to Manchester and UK press and media
- Tell the success story of FutureEverything, as a Manchester-based company expanding globally and winning such a prestigious contract, consolidating FutureEverything’s position as a leading cultural pillar and a beacon for Manchester
- Research media to promote FutureEverything Singapore to audiences in Manchester and the UK
- Produce, distribute and chase up various press releases, using the key messages and programme from FutureEverything Singapore to attract coverage in Manchester and the UK
- Promote FutureEverything Singapore by leveraging the backstory of a successful Manchester-based organisation and festival, experiencing international growth
- Raise FutureEverything Singapore’s profile among Manchester and UK stakeholders, partners, funders, business communities and strategic development networks
£12,000 plus VAT
Fee includes full delivery of all objectives as detailed above. This contract will last from date of appointment (approximately 25th June) until end October 2015.
Application Process and Recruitment Timeline
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Short written proposal (max 1000 words)
- Portfolio/case studies of relevant successes
- Suggested delivery timeline, with reasoning and identified lead-ins for media segments (monthly magazines, broadcast, etc)
Tender advertised: Thursday 4th June 2015
Deadline for Submissions: 9am, Friday 19th June 2015
Shortlisted applicants interviews/clarification calls: Tuesday 23rd June 2015
Agency appointed: Thursday 25th June
We are also recruiting an agency to deliver international PR for FutureEverything Singapore. View brief here.