At FutureEverything we are committed to creating spaces that are open, friendly, respectful and safe for everyone regardless of race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender, class, ability, or religion.
We would like to invite all our collaborators and participants to help us create positive experiences for all, so by attending our events we ask you to agree to our guidelines and code of conduct as stated below. If you violate any of these, we will have to take actions and may ask you to leave the event.
- Be mindful and respectful of other people’s emotional and social boundaries.
- Be collaborative and allow others to speak and participate equally.
- Please refrain from discriminatory, harassing and demeaning behaviour. Let us know if you notice someone in distress or a threatening situation.
- Do not make assumptions, judge or look down on other people, about how they identify or their opinions. Be kind, listen and respect other people’s opinions.
- Please note we will not tolerate racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia, ableism or prejudices based on ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender & gender presentation, ability, class, asylum status.