As part of the [Digital] Transmissions programme, participants will be offered:
- Conceptual and formal artistic development with established digital artists and technology experts
You will get access to a series of online conceptual, critical ideas and technical workshops led by established digital artists from Jordan and the UK (8x workshops and an intro session in total to take place over 8 weeks).
You will get introduced to and have opportunities to explore / experiment with digital tools such as 3D visuals, AR, video game environments, data, AI (artificial intelligence) and machine learning (ML) or working with data.
- Access to expert advice and mentorship
You will have access to professional guidance, critical ideas and readings, mentorship and industry advice focussing on digital art and culture, from established Jordanian and UK digital artists.
- Creative network and collaboration opportunities
During the programme you will have opportunities to network and connect with fellow creative practitioners and create collaborative work.
- New work development and exhibition
The chance to apply new skills and develop and produce new work (individual and collaborative projects), which will be showcased at the Jordan National Gallery of Fine Arts at the end of the programme (March 2023 TBC).
- Access to a production grant
£500 per participant towards the development of new work, as mentioned above
- The chance to be considered for a potential UK study visit offered to selected participants engaging in this programme, supported by the British Council in Jordan.